Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Exhausted


Exhausted is an understatement for how I feel right now!!!





Everyone says Monday's are the hardest to go back to work, but I think Tuesday's are the worst! I still have energy on Monday's, and I still feel semi-rested from all the naps I took over the weekend. But Tuesdays...that's a whole different story! I feel like I could go curl up in bed and sleep for the night, andddd it's only 7:30pm!





Speaking of going to bed early, I was in bed at 8:45pm FRIDAY NIGHT! No joke, I was exhausted. It's been a transition to get back in the swing of things with school starting. I think that hardest part is that I am up by 5:30am each morning, at school at 7:00am, and I don't leave work until 5:00pm lately. I feel like there's so much to do each day once the students leave!





Needless to say, I came home and enjoyed a nice glass of wine, with some leftover Steak dinner.







Nevermind that it's red wine in a white wine glass. I NEEDED my girly glass after the day it's been.





Speaking of girly glasses, I was at one of my fav Lexington stores, Peggy's, to get a birthday gift for a girlfriend, and it occurred to me that I needed a pick-me-up gift for the day from hell that I had. So I bought myself a pretty little Lilly Pulitzer tumbler.










LOVE it! You can never have enough tumblers, right?





I'm thinking of adding a little monogram decal on it, too!





Now I'm off to go run on the treadmill. Even though I'm exhausted, I figure I might as well go release some stress. And as Elle Woods said, "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy." Worth a try, right ;)





Hope everyone is having a great week!!!


1 comment:

  1. However, prior to the time you desire to be clean, drink the last cup of
    Epsom salt each night during your cleanse. Young children or sick people should not radically alter their diet in any way.
    The restorative trip includes yoga, meditation, hiking, art, and
    organic maple syrup to the juice. The problem is that we can barely adapt.

    The conclusions of a recent three month placebo controlled study was that
    Best Detox Drink was essential for chronic Lyme Sufferers.


    Feel free to visit my web site - website

    ReplyDelete