This week FLEW by. Probably because it was my last offical week of summer :( I have meetings Monday through Friday next week. Then the student's first day back is Tuesday, August 6th. Where did summer break go?!?!!
Here are my highlights from the past week:
1. I am LOVING the weather we have been having this week. It has been in the 70's and low 80's, which is just perfect. Perry's loving that we can go for longer walks in the morning with the cooler temps!!!
2. We celebrated Ben's birthday last weekend. His birthday was last Friday, but it was a weekend-long party, of course! We had a great time celebrating his birthday with friends!
3. The juicer we ordered from Bed, Bath and Beyond FINALLY came in!!!!! I put it to use right away with a watermelon, peach and apple juice. It was very pink and quite delicious. The watermelon was very strong! Can't wait to try more juices!! If you know any good recipes, send them my way :)
4. We have been getting our weekly CSA share from Elmwood Farms. This week included blackberries, which were absolutely delicious! We just got our share on Wednesday and the blackberries are already gone.
5. Finally, I'm loving that I got my hands on the Aquage Uplifting Foam that Kate always talks about. It is amazing! I tried it yesterday and it worked wonders. So happy I finally bought some!
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I hope to spend mine outside as much as possible before meetings and school starts back up!!!
Don't forget to link up with Lauren for H54F!!