I'm trying to make time for blogging, so I decided to start back with a High Five for Friday post!!!
1. I'm loving the beautiful weather we have been having this week! It's been sunny and warm, which is a nice break from all the rain we've had!
2. We had perfect weather for Thursday Night Live last night. And I had a great time catching up with some old girlfriends.
3. Ben and I are doing the Tone It Up slimdown this week and hopefully next week to detox our body from all of the July 4th weekend cookouts, drinking and what not :) I actually love eating clean like this because I feel SO much better!
4. Even though we're doing the slimdown, we had a little cheat meal last night. I had a GF pizza at a local favorite, Joe Bolognas. Best GF pizza in Lexington! It was so good I forgot to snap a picture before we devoured it. Oops.
5. I'm loving my new suit from Victoria's Secret. And I'm loving the sale on all the swim suits right now! If only I could look like this when I wear the suit....
What are you loving this week? Link up with Lauren for H54F!!