Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Today, I'm linking up with Neely for It's OK Thursday!




It's OK....
That I have been super lazy on my summer break so far. BUT, I have been much better about running and working out!


That I am obsessed with iced coffees from Starbucks and have stopped by to get one the past 4 days. Thank goodness for gift cards!




To be super excited for the CMA fest next Friday!!!! I must buy some cowboy boots in the next week......




That I've been to the lake the past two weekends, and I REALLY want to go back again this weekend.




And it's def OK that the front part of my body is tan from laying on the boat, backside of my body.....still white. Whoops! Must work on evening out my tan this week!


That's all I have for today, friends! I'm off to meet up with some friends from high school and enjoy my hometown for the few days I'm actually here!!


Don't forget to link up for Its OK Thursday with Neely and Amber!

4 comments:

  1. that sounds like my tan! haha! I need to lay on my stomach next time I ride on the boat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Starbucks iced coffee's! I just had one on Sunday and it changed my whole day around haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMM Starbucks and Iced Coffees are my fav, too!! Found you from the link up. Can't wait to follow along :)

    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha what lake are you going to? As for the tan, most of my body is "tan" from the self-tanner I've been using...my back, not so much, since I can't reach it real well and hubby was gone for a few days, ha :P Have you ever tried an iced coffee from Dunkin? I really like them. I might be biased of course but just mentioning it, since they are less expensive than SBX :)

    ReplyDelete