Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall!

Today is the first day of fall!

Although it has felt like fall the past 2 weeks with the cooler weather, it's now officially the end of summer. 

We started the morning by visiting the farmers market downtown. 

I love supporting local farmers, so we always stock up on veggies (and sometimes fruit!) on Saturday mornings. 



We bought all of this (minus the 2 bananas) for under $20!! Supports local farmers AND it's usually cheaper than going to the grocery. Win-win for everyone :) 

Ben made Habanero Squash soup today. It was delic! And very spicy, ha!

I'm breaking out my favorite fall candle 


and 

baking some delicious gluten free pumpkin muffins tomorrow. 


We're off to Oktoberfest at church tonight. It's perfect weather to put jeans and a sweater on for the night. 



How are you bringing in Fall?

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Yummmm on the veggies and the pumpkin muffins! We need to visit the Farmer's Market more often. I've also thought about doing one of those CSA boxes from time to time to kinda force us into trying new things, but haven't been able to commit! I think I'm gonna get out one of my candleberry scents today for some fall aroma :)

    ReplyDelete