Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekends are too short

Why do the weekends always fly by?!

We had a nice relaxing night on Friday. Ben and I went to Harry's for lunch and I had my fav....chicken mini's!! Mmmm. 

After dinner, we went to get some staples for tailgating on Saturday! 

Which reminds me... I haven't shown you the most recent purchase!


Meet the creepy white UK van!!!


Yes, this is serious. 



Ben and his buddies bought this van a few weeks ago. 


It. Is. AWESOME!! And it even came with everything you need-two grills, tables, flags, CATS megaphone and this awesome Wildcat!!!




It is perfect for what we are going to use it for--tailgating! UK games and Keeneland of course. 



It has been so much fun (and work!) getting ready for tailgates, but I love having everything we need in the van! 


Perry even made an appearance at the tailgate for a few hours :) 


I made Gina's Skinny Spinach dip. It was delic. I'm hoping for some cooler weather next home game so I can another hot dip. 

Tailgating Saturday was fun. The game.... not so much. We need a new coach ASAP!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment