Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finally starting a blog!!


Hello, Hello!! I have always LOVED reading blogs, and i always wanted to start one, but never had the time. I said that once I graduated from college I would make myself start a blog. Here I am 4 days out of college and what better time than now?!

I have loved reading blogs over the past year and a half. I love opening my google reader and reading everyone's post each day. So I have decided that after countless hours of blog stalking, it is finally time to start my own little blog and share my life with all of you bloggies!!

So a little bit about me.... I am a twenty-something who just finished up my undergrad at the University of Kentucky. I have fallen in LOVE with the city of Lexington! I grew up in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, and I always thought I would move back there. After 4, errr 5 years of living in Lexington, I want to stay here. It is the perfect size city with both city and country feel.   

 I love that I live within minutes of beautiful downtown Lexington.
And if I drive 15 minutes, I can see beautiful horse farms like this. 
(images via google.com) 

I love all things pink and girly. I really don't think I am ever going to get sick of the color pink. I am almost 23 years old and still have a complete pink bedroom! Along with pink and white stripes, polka dots and monogrammed things!
 
 This is the duvet in my room, and I LOVE it! 
(via pbteen.com)

I just graduated from UK with a major in Special Education. I am one of the lucky ones who was able to find a full time teaching job starting in January. I am SO SO excited to finally have a classroom, and start my teaching career. I am lucky enough to be considered a full time teacher this spring AND next school year, but I will be floating around this spring. I will mostly be at an elementary school which will be the school I will be at in August, and I am so happy with this! I always wanted to teach in an elementary school because i LOVE little kids, so I was beyond excited when they asked if I would like to be at an elementary school OR high school. More on the teaching job and specifics later, I'll know more after my orientation next Monday! 

That's all i have for my first post! I am hoping to post a lot over winter break. Its only day 2 of my 3-week break and I am already coming up with little errands I can do just to pass time, ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment