Friday, October 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!!!

Wendy and Chris

Today is my big sister's birthday! 
Nashville 2010 

I am SO lucky to be able to see her on her birthday!

Chris, Wendy and Zoe are driving back from Tennessee, and stopping in Lexington for dinner. 

 (last year in TN)

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! Chris has a BIG birthday coming up on Sunday!!!

Chris and Wendy have been dating since I was a littttttle baby. I really don't even remember there being a time that Chris WASN'T there for things. I think I was 2 when they started dating...? Anyways, Chris is the BEST brother-in-law anyone could ask for and is a GREAT dad to my precious niece Zoe, and a GREAT hubby to my big sissy. I love their family so much and treasure the times I get to see them!

Zoe and Karma - Tennessee trip 2010

Wendy and Chris both LOVE Malones, so we are going there for a little birthday dinner. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY AND CHRIS! I love you both so much and I'm so glad I am going to be able to spend the day and go to dinner with you guys on your birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment