Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Planner!

I bit the bullet and bought the Erin Condren Life Planner!


I'm in LOVE!


It's perfect. 

I am still getting used to using a different layout than before, but it's working so far. And that's all the counts, right?!

I'm using it for work appointments and reminders, personal appointments and reminders, food log, exercise log, everything :)




I even loved the pretty package it came in!!!!

I ordered it in December and it only took about 2 weeks to get here. It came right after Christmas. So given the busy season and off days for the holidays, it shipped pretty fast!!

So happy I went with the EC life planner for 2013!


2 comments:

  1. Just ordered mine and their address book which is super nice too! Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest internet blogshop for
    wholesale & supply korean accessories, accessories, earstuds,
    locket, rings, hair, bracelet & trinket add-ons. Offer 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
    Here is my homepage : plumber Bondi

    ReplyDelete