Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!

I can't believe it's already 2013! 

 via

And I actually wrote the date correct all day! Pretty impressive, huh?!

We had a great New Years Eve. It was low key, but exactly what I wanted!

We went out to Hibachi dinner with some friends. Such a fun place to go on NYE!




Then we came home, changed into sweat pants and went next door to ring in the new year with our friends and puppies :)




I'm excited to see what 2013 has in store. 

My overall resolution is to continue living a healthy lifestyle

-Work out consistently (running, barre or yoga 4x a week)

-Eat healthy all week (follow the Tone It Up diet more consistently and having WHOLE foods, and none of that processed junk!)

-Wash my face before I go to bed at night (I MUST do a better job with this! Ugh!)

-Have more dinner dates with my girl friends (I'm so busy with grad school, work, etc. I feel like I never have time to just relax and grab a glass of wine with friends)

-I promise I will TRY to blog more!!! I had 66 blog posts in 2011 and only 30 in 2012. Goal for 2013 is 70 blog posts, I can do it :)

What did you do for NYE? Are you setting any resolutions for the new year? 

1 comment:

  1. That picture of you holding Perry is hilarious! Such a big teddy bear! haha :)

    ReplyDelete