Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

Today, I'm linking up for "What I Ate Wednesday" hosted by Peas and Crayons.




I didn't make anything in the crock pot this week, but I did grab some pre cooked chicken at Trader Joes to throw on my salads.



Love this chicken!!!

We've also been having protein pancakes for breakfast. Seriously, these things are delic!!! They are from Tone It Up and they are the perfect breakfast item. They really do keep you full in the morning because its full of protein and fruit and such, and its gluten free :) the recipe can be found on their website here.

I love to top mine with Raw Agave Syrup. Much better for you than maple syrup (according to TIU at least!).

I can't finish this post without admitting I've had dessert lately. Like almost every day. Fro yo with a friend Friday..... Ice Dream cup from Chick Fil A last night.... Yikes! If I wasn't running so much it would sneak up.


I didn't post last Friday for Lose 5 lbs in February, but as of Monday, I am down 2 lbs and currently at 123.5. I have to remember to take a snapshot this week (although it may be ugly with all my sweets!!!!).

Anything new you are eating this week or recipes to share?!! Link up!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss... even though I already think you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of hate you for your weight loss. My scale is not budging, sadly. I'm sure the indulging on my little weekend trip last week did not help.

    ReplyDelete