Saturday, March 23, 2013

HR Monitor

I have been debating whether or not to purchase a HR monitor for a while now. 

My sister has had one for years and was always encouraging me to get one. I already had one to use with my Garmin Forerunner, but I couldn't figure out how to use it if I wasn't running outside. 

I finally find the pink Polar FT4 on Amazon for $60 and decided to go for it. 

It's safe to say I am now obsessed with it! 

I love seeing how much I'm burning when I workout. 

Whether it's a quick 5K on the treadmill and stretching....



Or a 9 mile run burning over a thousand calories!!


I LOVE seeing my maximum and average HR during my workout. 

I've also used it during Pure Barre and online Barre3 workouts. I love seeing how different each class intensity and burn can be! 

Best purchase in a while :) 

Do you have a HR monitor? Do you use during every workout? 

2 comments:

  1. Well you already know I do not have one, but am kinda wanting one!! I'm really itching to know how many calories I burn in an Extreme Cardio class! Maybe that'd be motivation to do it more often, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thiѕ cоst is the cost effectivenеss.
    Βeing an AϹΝ Mom myself in Spencer Ηunn's downline I can say anything I want business on here. Think of Google Docs, and archived for retrieval at a later point in time development will have to pass on my two cents worth of ideas and new concepts.

    Visit my blog - best internet marketing course

    ReplyDelete