What I'm thankful for today....
1. It's almost the WEEKEND! I have a jam-packed weekend and I can't wait!! Friday night, I'm going to Table 310 with some girlfriends for drinks and appetizers! I can't wait to try this place!!
(via google images)
2. My much needed hair appointment on Saturday morning!!! Can't wait to see my hair dresser, who is pregnant and just found out she's having a boy AND a girl! So excited for her. Think I may stop and get her a little gift before my appointment :)
3. The weather is supposed to be semi-nice this weekend. I think last weekend was just a tease with the warmer temps and sunshine!
We currently are under a flash flood watch until Friday. I'm already over all this rain and it's just beginning. It is not helping me potty train Perry!
But I think it has convinced me I
want NEED some Hunter Wellies! I just need to figure out what color would be best....
Pink.... Or Black?
4. I'm thankful for my little Perry. He is always so happy to see me when I get him out of his crate in the afternoon. He really has been such an easy puppy so far. He's just started biting everything in sight. Which has resulted in buying more puppy toys and bones to try and keep him entertained instead of gnawing on my hand!
5. Pedicure time!!! It's almost March 1st, which means I can get my nails down again. I try and only go once a month because I feel like I
waste spend so much on nails when I really should just do them myself. But I do love the new "gelish" nails. Those manicures don't play around. My last one went over 3 1/2 weeks before it started to chip!!
I'm hoping for one of these new OPI colors for my pedi! Maybe the Guy meets Galveston...
6. Pure Barre. I LOVE pure barre. I know I mention this a lot, but I LOVE the 55 minutes you are in there tucking and toning your arms, thighs, seat and abs! It really is a great workout. I have been going once a week and can already tell a difference in how my clothes fit. Plus I love how I feel after I leave a pure barre class. Even if I'm so sore I can barely move the next day!!
What are you thankful for?