Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Today, I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's OK Thursday!!




It's OK.....


That I went to bed at 8:30pm last night and I still couldn't get out of bed at 5:30 this morning....

That I currently have a load of laundry in the dryer AND another clean load in the hamper waiting to fold.....

That I have oodles of school work I should be at school working on.....

That state testing is next week and I'm starting to freak out for how my students will handle it!!!

That there are 16 days left of school and I still have 4 meetings to fit in.....

That I've only worked out once in the past three weeks. What is the matter with me?!!! Must get back into my running/pure barre routine ASAP!

That my sisters birthday was yesterday and I just put her card in the mail today.... Bad sister.

That I have nothing, besides babysitting, planned for this weekend. And I cannot wait!!!!


Link up for Its OK Thursday with Neely and Amber!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. It's OK that you just put my card in the mail...you did call me twice, so you are still a good sister! Love you, happy (almost) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I've had clean laundry sitting in my dryer for days/and in a laundry basket from weeks ago to be folded...i just go get it out of the basket/dryer to wear...{LAZY} AND...I've been to PB 1 time in 2 weeks...also, busy/lazy. :( Need to get there, my legs are going to die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a nothing weekend is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl...Friday night I laid down for a nap at 6 pm. I legit woke up at 6:40 am SATURDAY morning. I was so confused, didn't know what day it was, all thrown off. Then I went back to sleep till 10 and skipped out on bootcamp. I've been hanging in there at Barre Amped most of the time, you could come back you know! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s not every day that I meet a fellow Lexington blogger – small world! I likle the idea of OK Thursday posts! Nice blog if I may say so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and I wanted to invite you to come enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete