Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Recipes and Puppy Playdates

Have you all ever used Gina's Skinny Taste?! She has the best recipes! She has tons of categories and always includes nutrition information with her recipes! I love the low carb category for my low carb diet weeks (which I should probably do sometime soon!!!!!)

Tons of people have been pinning 'bruschetta chicken' recipes lately and I found one on Gina's website that looked amazing!!!




On Sunday, I also made shrimp salsa for a little appetizer, and bruschetta chicken or dinner. It was the perfect spring meal and pretty healthy too!!! We paired it with beans and goat cheese ravioli from Trader Joes!






After dinner, Perry had a playdate with Tracy's new puppy!!!





He's only 5 weeks old and an adorable weimaraner-lab mix!





His eyes are beautiful!





Can't wait for more puppy playdates in the future!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment