Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WILW

Today, I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesdays!




I'm loving the fact we only have 23 school days left this year!!! So close to summer break!




I'm loving that it's Keeneland season!! We went to Keeneland this weekend with about 30,000 other people. Crazy busy! We were out on the third corner in the Louisville lot before heading inside. Loved seeing the ponies fly by!








I'm loving that my older sister and niece are coming in town this weekend!!


I'm loving that my other sister sent me this pink 13.1 magnet for my car!!!!




I'm loving that I had a dinner date with Tracy at one of my favorite restaurants.




I'm loving that it's baseball season. Which means Lexington Legends games!!! We went last Thursday and ended up having to babysit and just brought little Liam to the game with us. He had a blast!




I'm loving the giveaway Jamie is having this week!!! I would love to win this monogrammed platter! And look around their website. They have super cute monogrammed cell phone cases and adorable monogrammed necklaces!!! I want it all! Go enter this amazing giveaway before tomorrow!!!
What are you loving this week?!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: