Sunday, July 10, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

I realized I haven't blogged in 3 weeks (well almost 4 weeks now!!!)

I never thought my summer would be crazy busy like this!! I envisioned lots of days at the pool, getting up early and working out, going to the mall, watching the Today show all morning. Well, I can assure all of you my summer has been nothing like that!! And it makes me a tad bit depressed knowing I only have 3 FULL WEEKS left of summer. AHHH!!! Where has summer gone?!

I even created a list of things to do for the summer because I thought I was going to be bored just staying at home watching tv all day... Clearly, I was wrong. Must focus on completing more things this week!!



I have been busy busy busy with meetings and trainings (getting my PD completed this summer so I won't have to worry about it during the year!!!), working a camp for students with Autism (Tues, Weds and Thurs), babysitting lots, and moving!!! Not mention, weekend trips for weddings, to the lake, going home to visit the family. It has been a JAM PACKED summer so far!!!!

Tonight, I finally have had some time to relax, lay on the couch, watch some reality TV and catch up on blogs! I just got back from Columbus, where we spent the weekend with my family and ran a 5K in memory of my Grandma. More on my Columbus trip, July 4th weekend and moving recap tomorrow (hopefully...)!

And because I don't like to post without any pictures... Here is a picture of my niece in my old cheerleading uniform from middle school! 


Have a great week! Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow with some recaps :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pic of Zoe! Thanks for coming up to run the Dash for Donation, we had a great team! When are you going to Ikea? I might take a vacation day and meet you down there... :)

    ReplyDelete