Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Snacking

On Thursday, we are having a Holiday Snacking at work. I am looking through Pinterest for some good lookin' recipes to make for Thursday. 

So far I have found the following yummy treats!


White Trash 
(such a ridic name, but soooo good!)


Peppermint Bark
 

Christmas Cake Balls

I don't want anything that's too time consuming. Because, let's be honest, who has extra time to spare the day before Holiday Parties in the classroom, and getting all the last minute gifts for co-workers and the students?!

Do you all have any fabulous and delicious holiday recipes?! I'd love to hear some!

3 comments:

  1. Cake balls...yum!! You're making me hungry! I can't wait to be done with finals and move on to baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've made that white trash before! so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the oreo balls that you made last year? Those were delish!

    ReplyDelete