Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally Spring!!!

I am so happy it is finally SPRING!


I was ready to say goodbye to old man winter. I love the snow, and I especially love snowdays, but I was ready for it to leave and bring on the warm, spring weather!

This weekend I spent as much time outside as possible. Perry and I went to the puppy park 3 times between Thursday to Sunday! He was loving it, and I was loving how much it wore him out once we got home, haha!

I'm also loving that I could run outside Friday, Saturday and tonight. I really don't mind running on the treadmill, but it has been SO NICE to be able to run outside after a long winter. I'm ready to Run the Bluegrass (just the 5K, NOT the half marathon, ha!) with my sister and our boyfriends in 2 weeks. 


I have been welcoming in spring with these little pretties.... 


And a glass of this tonight...


And watching the little pup pup enjoy laying outside on the balcony. 


How are you enjoying spring and the warmer weather?
 

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is adorable! I'm so happy the warm weather has finally arrived, too!

    ReplyDelete