What I’m Loving Wednesday
1. Real Housewives of Orange County is back!
OC is by far my favorite Real Housewives. Although, I did love Beverly Hills. I still can't get into Miami. OC was the first season I started watching, and I haven't missed a show since. I can't wait for all the drama this season!!
2. The book I am currently reading:
I'm only 3 chapters in and I already loveeeee it! I can't wait to finish the book so I can start Something Blue next!!! AND see the movie when it comes out in May. Love any movie Kate Hudson is in!!
3. Yesterday was Fat Tuesday and I celebrated by enjoying some Orange Leaf for dessert :)
Ben and I shared... Actually, I'm pretty sure I had 3/4.. But it was amazing!!
4. It's already WEDNESDAY! So close to the end of the week. And next week is only a 2-day school work for me! Counting down the days until Spring Break. (Plans for SB are still up in the air though....)
5. That I'm off to Pure Barre tonight! I've been trying to go once a week, and I'm loving that I'm starting to see more definition in my arms :)
What are you loving today?! Link up with Jamie and share!!