Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie for  
What I’m Loving Wednesday

1-I'm LOVING this weather. It has been so nice out, which means we can go outside for recess at school, Perry can go play at the puppy park, and I can run outside! I even enjoyed the little storm we had this afternoon. Perfect napping weather, which is exactly what I did. No the back door is open and Perry is loving laying outside!


2- I'm loving that this SPRING BREAK is less than 2 weeks away and I will be heading here....

I can't wait to see my mom, shop, lay by the pool and head to beach!!! 

3-After Spring Break, it will be KEENELAND time in the bluegrass!!!


4- KENTUCKY is in the sweet sixteen and play OHIO STATE on Friday. I have waited for the day that UK plays OSU since I came to school almost 5 years ago. People keep asking who I'm going to cheer for.... and you better believe I'll be wearing this on Friday!
 

5-I'm loving Apple. I took my iPhone 4 in to the genius bar last night and they replaced it. It kept randomly turning off when I would be using an APP and it would be like 10 minutes before I could get it to come back on.... Thank you Apple for having great customer service! 
 

While in the Apple store, I'm convinced that I want need the iPad 2!! 

6- And finally, I'm loving that there are only TWO MORE DAYS until the weekend :)

What are you loving this Wednesday?!

4 comments:

  1. I want an ipad 2 so bad!!! They're awesome! I've been loving this beautiful weather too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH-IO! You will always bleed scarlet and gray...don't ever forget your roots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you're headed to IOP/Mt. P/Charleston! I lived there for 15 months right after getting married and I LOVED it. Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete