Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shopping for a Cause

While looking for spring clothes yesterday, I saw that Forever 21 was running a special. 


They were offering an online only special where ALL proceeds were going to Japan. How cool s that?! I haven't shopped at F21 in a while, but I figure I might as well buy a few things since it's for a good cause, right?!

I picked up a cardigan and a dress AND got free shipping for spending over $50. Definitely worth it! I had to do all the shopping from my iPhone using the F21 app, so that I could place my order by midnight.... Hopefully I picked cute things, haha!

Are there any other stores that are doing specials for Japan? If so, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about this one! That's so great!I don't know about any shopping deals but I know that Ralph Lauren is selling special polos made just for Japan. All proceeds go for the cause as well!

    Your new follower,
    whatmissloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete